Located in the Tri-cities Area: Kingsport, Johnson City, and Bristol.
- Two miles from Interstate 81 exchange.
- Conveniently located near the Tri-cities Regional Airport
- Three major shopping malls and outlet complexes nearby.
- Two major civic center complexes which feature major entertainment.
Major Points of Interest
Path State Park minutes away with boating, swimming and
- Boating and water recreation at Patrick Henry Lake, Boone Lake, South Holston Lake and Watauga Lake are all from a 5-minutes to one-hour drive from this location.
- Bays Mountain Park, a 3000-acre nature preserve is nearby.
- Near Historic Jonesborough (Oldest town in Tennessee & Home of the National Story Telling Contest)
- Approximately 25 minutes from Bristol International Speedway
- Numerous golf courses in the area.
- Ski areas available at Gatlinburg about an hour away.
Nearby Education and Medical Facilities
- East Tennessee State University (ETSU) with Medical School
- Kingsport Holston Valley Medical Center
- University Medical Center and the Veterans Medical Center.